With just 5 simple ingredients, these no bake energy balls can be made in minutes. Add everything to a blender and form into balls. You can’t go wrong with this fun take on energy balls.
DIFFICULTY / TIME
Easy / 10 minutes
April 7, 2021
What to eat when you’re hungry and tired of the same snacks over and over again? You look in the pantry or fridge and think to yourself, “ahhh there is nothing to eat,” right?
Well no need to worry my friends. I’ve created these no-bake energy balls that seriously taste like cookie dough. These energy balls use wholesome ingredients. You won’t see a ton of sugar or raw eggs in these vegan gluten free energy balls. Sounds delicious right?
So often energy balls are made with oats and dates. That’s awesome except when you eat them too often, right?
When you discover how quick and easy it is to make energy balls, you may make and eat them a lot. And with that this recipe is a nice variety to your everyday snacks. These energy balls get that coveted cookie dough flavor and consistency by using almond flour and peanut butter. In these no bake energy balls, you’ll find:
- Almond flour
- Peanut butter
- Honey or maple syrup
- Chocolate chips
- Salt (optional)
HOW TO MAKE
Add the almond flour, peanut butter, honey, chocolate chips, and vanilla to the food processor and pulse. The mixture should be combined but not overly processed.
Form balls with your hands. Place extra chocolate chips on the outside of the balls. This is for appearance only as the chocolate chips can melt when rolled into balls.
Place in the fridge for 15-30 minutes to enhance the flavors.
Enjoy these no bake energy balls that almost taste too good to be true!
More Easy Snack Ideas
If you liked this recipe, you’ll love my peanut butter energy balls. They require just 5 ingredients and can be made in minutes.
Energy Balls No Bake (Cookie Dough Ones)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoon almond flour
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (I used natural peanut butter)
- 2 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips plus extra for adding to the outside of the balls
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Add the almond flour, peanut butter, honey, chocolate chips, and vanilla to the food processor and pulse. The mixture should be combined but not overly processed.
- Form balls with your hands. Place extra chocolate chips on the outside of the balls. This is for appearance only.
- Place in the fridge for 15-30 minutes to enhance the flavors.
Want to stop binge and emotional eating for good?
Get my 20 must-have recipes e-book packed with simple nourishing recipes you enjoy.
Leave A Comment